Wednesday, September 06, 2006

A bit quicker, please...

I'm not quite sure why peolple move so slow--and so abhorrently on purpose. Apparently they know that I'm in some sort of hurry and find joy in causing me to downshift my little legs from fourth (OK, maybe third) gear to first.

Simply wretched.

Have you ever gone to the mall, looking for one thing and then get stuck by a group of middle-aged women that walk in a group, taking up the entire hallway, all the while looking around the mall as if in there for the first time? I wonder if wat they do is purposeful as well...

Naa...

Another group that comes to mind is the stereotypical asian tourist group. You know, I've never been to a single asian country, but I'd bet that all they do (besides watching Yu-Gi-Oh!) is look at one-anothers' scrapbooks. Seriously. Have you seen how many pictures they take of the same place? I swear when I was in Italy the same girl with a british flag t-shirt was "holding" up the Tower of Pisa for like 45 minutes.

I also remember some street vendor that sold replaceable flashbulbs.

But I digress.

When thinking about these groups, I wonder if I don't take advantage of life's small beauties like they do. Sometimes I think it probably pays to take it easy and enjoy the lovliness around.

I'm still new at the blog thing.

1 comment:

stasia said...

I feel that the worst group consists of a mother herding several little girls ranging in age from 4 to 7 who have just exited a Dress Up shop. They typically smell like Barbie Vomit and are covered in glitter and make up even a prositute would avoid. God I love malls.