Sunday, November 25, 2007

Thanksgiving week

Thanksgiving was this week, as I'm sure it was for most of you--and even more, considering about 3 people visit this site every year.

It was nice to spend time with my parents and siblings and hang out with my wife's parents and siblings. This is the time of year when being away at school makes people reminiscent of earlier days and the prospect of time with family is oh so attractive. The teasing and familial comforts abound this time of year, which makes me grateful to know that my relationship with my wife will continue beyond this life, and we'll have the same sociality then as we do now.

The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints has started a new campaign, one I saw in Kansas a little while back, about God's truth being restored to Earth.

Check out this video from a convert to the church who shares her experience about what prompted her to find "truth."


No comments: